Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 23 April 2009

Top cut out and underway

The top is cut out and I have constructed the knot front as per the instructions. It worked out fine.
I pinned it the front and back together and tried on. The back isn't great - especially at the top of the neck so I'll need to come up with something to address that - I think either gathering onto a strip of self fabric and turning under or a centre back seam.

However its paused for now until tomorrow evening when I will decide what to do.

2 comments:

Rhoto said...

One thing about it, eh, Ruthie... There are LOTS of PR reviews to read and/or contact the gals who have made this top!! Yippy!!
Soft hug,
Rhonda in Montreal (PR)

SewRuthie said...

I've started a topic on PR Rhonda, there are so many reviews I had trouble finding the knot front ones among the others. The back piece for the knot front is different to the other views.