Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 26 November 2009

Finalised plans

I am back from my trip, and managed this evening to cut out the Simplicity long cardi wrap and also the matching scoop neck top (with added sleeves) from the navy knit.
This was from so deep in the stash it really does have to count as being F*R*E*E by now. I have no recollection of where or when I bought it though.

I also decided what my other two pieces are going to be
- straight leg teal cord trousers in Simplicity 4638
- wide leg navy blue pinstripe trousers from Burda WOF 10-2008-132
(these are both very simple patterns with a waist facing and side zip which will be relatively simple to sew up)

To reduce my stress on the last day of the contest I have already written WIP review stubs on PR and linked them all to my master review. So when they are all sewn I only need to take photos, upload the photos and finalise the text, and then publish the reviews.

Another nice thing is that my Burda Style magazine arrived whilst I was away though I have only had a quick look so far.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow you are so organised. I can't wait to see the completed Wardrobe.