Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 19 December 2009

2010 Sewing resolutions

OK so its slightly early for New Year resolutions, but its interesting to think about what I want to achieve in my sewing life next year.

- Participate in the Stitchers' Guild SWAP and submit garments which I love and will wear.

- Join 4 or more Contests on PR, and complete them life permitting.

- Learn to sew with the Coverstitch machine

- make up the boiled wool (which was the most expensive piece of fabric I ever bought, European PR weekend in Germany!)

- learn to use Embroidery software

- finish, recut or ditch UFOs

- make more use of Burda magazine

- be serious about the overall style I want for my work clothes, so there's more of an 'East' vibe and less dressing like those 'Dress for Success' books. East Clothing Website

No comments: