Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 22 April 2010

Buttons added

I came to add the buttons to the buttonholes today and realised I had for some unknown reason in fact made 8 buttonholes instead of the 7 I had thought I had done.
Its done now so I'll go with it, but I prefer usually to have odd numbers of buttons becuase I think it is more aesthetically pleasing.
The mistake design opportunity came from measuring the space - finding it was 21 centimetres, splitting this into 7 and putting buttonholes every 3 cm. This of course results in 8 buttonholes instead of 7.

Anyway here is the resulting garment (hanger shot only).

1 comment:

sdBev said...

Ruthie

I prefer odd numbers of button too. But these small buttons look fine in an even amount. So don't beat yourself up. You did a good job.