Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 21 January 2012

Cream tops coverhemmed

Rather than starting sewing another garment, I decided to rethread the coverhem in cream and hem the bottom and sleeves of the two cowl neck tees. Well worth doing as I can now wear these if I want to.
Sometimes its good to finish something off. There's a lot of satisfaction to be had from that!
This style is great to wear under wool sweaters or jackets that I can't bear to have touching my skin, and are basically my looser collared version of rollnecks.

5 comments:

L said...

Your swap is coming along nicely, Ruthie. I'm impressed and inspired by your progress. I had to put my swap on hold temporarily as I construct my jeans for the contest on PR. Continued success to you!

Judith said...

I hate the finishing off, as always by that stage I have the next 'plan' well embedded in my mind. Good on you for getting these to into wearable mode...

gwensews said...

You're doing some nice sewing on your SWAP. I can't seem to stay committed to a project like that.

Jenni said...

Very smart and very you. Always nice to have something new to wear and the cowl necks are so warm and smart yet practical.

pdiddly said...

I agree with Gwen great commitment to the swap.