Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 26 May 2013

New Look 6873 Cami done

I went through the projects box and found a partly completed cami from New Look 6873.
So I decided to finish it off

I had apparently decided to make view E with no trim, and had partly made the cami. I think I must've had machine tension problems as some of the stitching was a bit dodgy. I decided since it was a UFO there was no unpicking and just went ahead and finished it off.
The only alterations I made was to shorten the straps by about one inch and to run elastic through the back casing to snug things up a bit.
Front:

and back
looks like it could do with a bit of a press!
I wonder what else needs finishing off with white thread? I may go and have a look in some of the UFO boxes under the table!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

That came out really nicely and looks like it will be comfy.