I'm not going to review the 5 best garments from last year, or analyse the statistics of my sewing projects because frankly I'd rather spend the time sewing. If you were looking for that sort of stuff then sorry!
Other sewing bloggers are also writing their creative goals for next year. I suppose I do have some of those. Mine are
- complete the Stitchers Guild SWAP 2014
- paint an abstract cirlces canvas in the style of Damien Hirst (I'm not a fan of the preserved animals, but did like the coloured circles on a white background I saw in an exhibition yesterday.)
- sew things appropriate for work e.g. soft jackets, tailored trousers, work blouses and work dresses.
That's really about it on the sewing/creative front as I really need to focus more on my life goals which are
- pass the probationary period in my new job and be confirmed as permanent
- declutter my stuff
- manage my finances and keep the paperwork under control
- buy a little house and move into it, and get it to feel like home.