Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 1 May 2014

Wearing Verdigris SWAP 2014 (Vogue Corporate Set)

I have loved this Vogue pattern for a long time but knew I would need to alter the tissue before sewing the garments up. I must say I absolutely love these pieces, particularly the black dress. What do you think?
So here's me wearing them.


The hanger shots
I absolutely love these pieces, they are comfortable and yet very smart.
I have altered them quite a lot from the original pattern to fit my actual body, but am very happy with the outcome.

3 comments:

L said...

I love this dress! I never even noticed it until you blogged about it. It's lovely and fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

Jenni said...

All look great but the dress is stand out piece. Definitely suits you, very apprpriate. Bet it would look great in red... or grey...

SewRuthie said...

:-) I really love the dress!