Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Burda Style May 2015

Most months I buy Burda Style magazine if I can find it, though occasionally I am unlucky so don't quite have a full set.
May is full of what I would call 'daft dresses' that have no place in my life, though may work for other people. I did buy this edition mostly for this trouser suit which is very my style.
This is basically a more glamorous version of the sort of thing I wear to work most days (though obviously I do button my blouse before I leave the house).
It is slightly odd with a petite jacket but standard sized trousers, and since I'm between a 42 and a 44 may be too small.
So I love them enough that I will be tracing them (at some point), altering the jacket and actually having a go at making these.

I often wear my purchased suits with coloured brogues and self sewn knit tops, so could see these fitting right in to my actual wardrobe!


2 comments:

Jenni said...

great outfit. looking forward to seeing these when you get chance to make them up.

Jenni said...

great outfit. looking forward to seeing these when you get chance to make them up.