Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 11 July 2015

Black/white/green animal print - two piece dress

I sewed up a raglan sleeved tee and an A line skirt from this fabric a while back.
Here I am wearing those items.

Recently I finished up the straight skirt and the 3/4 sleeve top with pieced front. The print is so crazy I am not sure how obvious the piecing is.
 The top has a slightly squared scoop neckline.
The skirt is made of two panels and sits just below the knee.

 

Together the impression of a dress.
Tomorrow I will try showing me wearing them. The fit is quite good. I would wear these in cooler weather with black tights and tall black leather boots, a black jacket and a white, green or silver necklace.

3 comments:

Fabrickated said...

The piecing is not obvious and it is a fun print with the zebra. Good camouflage if you ever want to do a safari!

I like the close fit of the top and the shape of the skirt. A good look, and very versatile.

Nice work Ruth.

Fabrickated said...

The piecing is not obvious and it is a fun print with the zebra. Good camouflage if you ever want to do a safari!

I like the close fit of the top and the shape of the skirt. A good look, and very versatile.

Nice work Ruth.

Jenni said...

I cannot see the piecing and the outfit is just fabulous. looking forward to seeing it being worn.