Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 21 December 2015

Monthly Magazine Make 2016

I am planning a Monthly Magazine Make from my new and stashed sewing magazines in 2016.
The idea of this is to make something for my charity craft stall, a gift or to wear myself which is made from a magazine.

This will of course include Burda magazine but I wanted to also allow myself to explore MyImage, Ottobre, SewingWorld and various others I already have. Other than buying the monthly Burdas I probably won't buy many new ones but hope to mine the things I already have.

I'm thinking mittens, hedgehog pincushions and suspect I will be generally erring towards the simpler items. I will share pictures of the patterns or links as and where I can in case others are inspired.

You can download the pattern from Burda.de here. Link to Pattern Download.

2 comments:

sdBev said...

Ruthie
Good plan. I was wondering what to do this year to up the creative quotient. I may follow your lead

Angela said...

The hedgehogs are so cute! I have just subscribed to Knipmode for this next year, so I may try to do something similar:)