Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 18 May 2016

May Fabrics

The last two Mondays I have been and bought fabric from the Monday Market Man.
I thought I would share them with you.
The three on the left are all jerseys in plain black (for choir), plain red, and a red print on an off white background. I bought 2m of each to keep my options open, these were from this Monday.
The one fabric on the right is a dark brown linen mix woven. It has a great texture which you can't see in the above poor photograph and is wonderfully drapy. I bought 5m of this last week (the end of the bolt) and am imagining wide leg trousers, a soft belted jacket and a long panelled skirt for a summer work suit.



1 comment:

Jenni said...

Very nice. You did really well getting all of those. The red print is gorgeous and I like the sound of the wide leg trouser suit.