Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 29 December 2017

Turquoise dropped shoulder top

I'm using the self drafted drop shoulder top pattern again for this teal/turquoise tee. 
I used a mystery knit from deep within the stash. It sewed up beautifully. I have some left, enough for another top.

The dropped shoulder style (which Burda call overcut shoulders) has natural wrinkles under the arm which isn't everyone's taste, but I like these loose tops with curved hem and find them easy to wear.
In my head this is sewing for 2018, even though it is still December.

2 comments:

LyndaSewing.blogspot.com said...

That's gorgeous! I love the pattern you made. It's very similar to my TNT, Pamela's Perfect Tee Shirt. I must have made at least 50 from it by now in various sizes, and it always looks smart! Great job!

Linda T said...

You are on a real roll with all your sewing these days! I so need to get going and trim down the stash! Such a pretty color for your top.