Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 22 January 2018

Chocolate Collection 6PAC - chocolate paisley tee

I am aiming to make a six piece collection in chocolate brown by the end of January.

Although the suggested garments are:-
2 jackets or cardigan sweaters, one in dark neutral, the other in a neutral or a colour
2 tops, one in a neutral and the other in a print or a colour
2 bottoms, both neutral, at least one to match one of the jackets

I think I am probably going for 3 tops, a layer and 2 bottoms all sewn in brown thread, and using simple tried and tested patterns I think it is entirely doable. I will share as I go.

I have started with this chocolate brown jersey with a white and beige print of paisleys with a trailing vine.
This uses my TNT dropped shoulder top which I traced off a favourite RTW top.

One down and five more to go!



2 comments:

Carol in Denver said...

Your new top is just beautiful. A wonderful start to your new wardrobe.

LyndaSewing.blogspot.com said...

It looks fabulous! Love the fabric. I'm a big fan of paisley myself. I can't wait to see your ambitious January wardrobe. Good luck!