Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 19 January 2018

More wardrobe colour scheme ideas

When I started Imogen Lamport's 7 Steps to style in the summer I did get the photos done to get the colour swatch, purchased that and got my signature colours. I'd broadly stuck to that but slightly forgotten about it for a while.
From the summer, this one is me in a teal top, with a lighter turquoise cami and a greener necklace. Its a nice look for me I think.
This one also from the summer is me with my signature colours from the 'Sophisticated' swatch, and wearing one of the pinks (Wood Rose) with a purple necklace (Damson).

Not shown here is the 'Soft white' from the Sophisticated palette.
So when I do pick colour for my wardrobe pie chart above they will be from the signature colours above, plus the Soft White.




2 comments:

LyndaSewing.blogspot.com said...

You look fantastic in both of the photos of you in your colors! I'm looking forward to seeing you in your new wardrobes and your new color palette for your sewing.

Ann said...

You look great in both the pictures. I love you in the teal one the best. Can't wait to see what you will be sewing in your new color palette.